Currently 85°F in Murrieta, California, USA
85°F
90°F / 47°F
5 mph NW
0.00"
Sunday, November 17, 2019 3:31 PM PST
Murrieta Forecast Summary
Today Tomorrow Tuesday
Sunny Sunny Partly cloudy, Chance of rain
Sunny   Sunny   Partly cloudy, Chance of rain
High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 76°F
Low: 47°F Low: 49°F Low: 54°F
Currently in Murrieta

Temperature, Humidity, Wind & Pressure

Time:  3:31 PM PST
Temperature:  85°F
Normal Temperature 71°F
Relative Humidity:  11%
Dewpoint:  24°F
Heat Index:  82°F
Wind Chill:  85°F
Wind:  5 mph NW (316°)
Gusts:  10 mph
Barometer:  29.96" HgPressure Change falling

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise Sunset Daylight
Today: 6:23 AM 4:45 PM 10:22
Tomorrow: 6:24 AM 4:45 PM 10:21
30 Day Sunrise and Sunset Almanac

Extreme Temperatures

Today Normal Last Year Record
High: 90°F 1:10 PM 75°F 75°F 88°F 2008
Low: 47°F 5:55 AM 46°F 42°F 34°F 2015

Precipitation

60 Min. Today Month Season Normal
0.00" 0.00" 0.00" 0.02" 1.34"
Season began July 1, 2019
Past Season Precipitation Totals
Data captured from a Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100
Local Weather Roundup
Murrieta:
85°F
Anza:
73°F
88°F
88°F
87°F
86°F
91°F
85°F
87°F
N/A*
* Weather report not current
Murrieta Forecast
Sunday, November 17, 2019

Very dry and warmer than normal weather will prevail through Monday. Santa Ana winds will be gusty today, mainly along the coastal mountain slopes and below passes, and then subside on Monday. It will be cooler on Tuesday, as winds turn onshore ahead of an approaching major winter storm system from the north. Widespread rain is forecast Wednesday through Thursday, tapering off on Friday as the storm system moves to the east.

Today: Sunny and very warm , high near 90°F .

Pollen level is rated "low-medium".

Predicted air quality is good, AQI: 42 (courtesy of the SCAQMD).

Tonight: Clear and cool, low around 49°F.

Monday: Sunny and warm, high of about 89°F.

Monday night:Partly cloudy, low near 54°F.

Tuesday: Partly cloudy. 20 percent chance of rain and breezy in the afternoon, high around 76°F.

Tuesday night: Partly cloudy, becoming mostly cloudy. Breezy. 45 percent chance of rain in the evening, then a 75 percent chance of rain after midnight, low of about 50°F.

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy. 85 percent chance of rain. Afternoon breezes, high near 63°F.

Wednesday night: Mostly cloudy and cool. 65 percent chance of rain and breezy in the evening, then a 60 percent chance of rain after midnight, low around 46°F.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy, becoming partly cloudy. 45 percent chance of rain in the morning, then a 55 percent chance of rain in the afternoon , high of about 64°F.

Thursday night: Partly cloudy and cool. 25 percent chance of rain in the evening, low near 45°F.

Friday: Mostly sunny, high around 68°F.

Friday night: Mostly clear and cool, low of about 45°F.

Saturday: Sunny, high near 71°F.

Murrieta forecast updated daily. Based on data from the National Weather Service, San Diego office and from WeatherCurrents.
Recently in Murrieta
Date High Low Ave. Prec.
November 16 88°F 47°F 66°F 0.00"
November 15 77°F 46°F 60°F 0.00"
November 14 80°F 47°F 61°F 0.00"
November 13 82°F 47°F 62°F 0.00"
November 12 88°F 47°F 65°F 0.00"
November 11 85°F 45°F 61°F 0.00"
November 10 83°F 47°F 62°F 0.00"
More Past Weather
Murrieta Featured Photos
Lightning Storm
Lightning Storm: Tendrils of lightning glow red over Murrieta, as seen from La Cresta. Photo courtesy of Terry Krimsky.
Murrieta Weather News
ENSO-neutral conditions present, likely to remain through Spring 2020

The El Nino Southern Oscillation, or ENSO, has remained in a neutral state ...

Posted October 14, 2019, 2:02 AM
Other Weather Information

The Murrieta weather pages are a service of WeatherCurrents. Murrieta, California is located in the Temecula Valley, in southwestern Riverside County, at the junctions of the Interstate 15 and 215 highways.
Copyright ©2019  WeatherCurrents. All rights reserved. - Submit questions and comments - Privacy Policy

This page automatically refreshes every 10 minutes.